Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bailey's Bear

This is me betting on the fact that certain people do not read my blog. Because I am just way too excited about finishing this project to not share it. This is the most adorable little knit bear ever. I immediately fell in love with it. Then I found out a family friend was having a little girl and were planning on naming her Bailey, nickname- Bailey Bear. Clearly this meant she needed this bear.

So instead of posting my pictures just yet here is the info from Ravelry.

IMG_3026_medium2.JPG.jpg


Teddy Bear

By: Debbie Bliss


Direct link to pdf pattern: here.


I would however change one major thing about this pattern. I would absolutely knit it in the round if I ever made this again! Gorgeous pattern way too much seaming.


Anyways, still so very cute. My pictures will come at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment