Thursday, March 25, 2010

I am now on Twitter

Let it be known.... I think Twitter is stupid. I don't understand what it's purpose is and I think it's just a bunch of Facebook status updates. I opened a Twitter account for one of my courses in college and I never once used it. Recently I have been getting emails about people following me on Twitter. I thought to myself, "Well, that's completely ridiculous. I have never even posted a single tweet." So I logged into my account to find that it was spammers or people that I definitely didn't want following me. So I blocked them.

After logging into the site and looking around, I thought I could maybe start using Twitter. So I updated my horribly outdated profile and decided I am going to give it a go. So hopefully I can learn to like Twitter and I probably will end up becoming obsessed with it.

You can follow me here: KraftyKatie2 is the username.



No comments:

Post a Comment