Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy Weekend!



Here are pictures of the baby blanket I am currently working on. It was unfortunately for a shower that was this past Saturday. I severely underestimated how long the crocheted edging would take. When Friday night came up, I knew I wasn't even going to come close to finish so I called in reinforcements. Luckily my best friend, Jessi, was home from med school that weekend. She is the one that taught me how to knit, so I knew we would get some serious work done. At 3am we decided it was time to call it quits. I ended up staying up till 5 because I thought that I could still get it done. I am sure we have all been at that point where you are just desperate for a project to just be finished.

Sadly, I went to the shower with the half finished blanket. The proud parents still loved it. I was just disappointed in myself for having poor time management skills with this project.

Current status on the blanket: unfinished.



No comments:

Post a Comment