Monday, April 11, 2011

Not Enough Knitting

Wow, I just was looking at all my recent posts and they are in fact, yarn less. How horribly disappointing. Ironically, I am working on something completely fun and fabulous.

Right now it looks like a mess. A bunch of random limbs and no head. Awesome, if my name was Sid Phillips. However, my name is Katie and if you didn't catch the reference to Toy Story above maybe this will jog your memory.


This little dude isn't going to turn around and say, "Who are you callin' busted, Buster? That's right, I am talking to you Sid Phillips."


Well if you haven't figured it out yet, I am creating my own little Woody. So much fun right!? It will go so great with the Bullseye. He was obviously lonely and needed his friend. So I felt compelled to create him.

There will definitely be more to come with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment