Monday, July 26, 2010

Harry Potter Gloves

The youth group at my church left for their mission's trip to South Africa yesterday.
After realizing that it is cold this time of year there, one of the girls asked me to knit her gloves that match her Harry Potter double knit scarf I had made for her awhile back. I immediately had the idea of making these convertible gloves! I love how the colors look. Sadly I didn't realize that the second picture was blurry until I had already dropped the gloves off! I still love these gloves and think that
there may be a pair in store for me this winter!

I had a few patterns that I had looked at previously to doing these gloves and kind of just did what I thought would work out best changing things around with different techniques. I will post the pattern later I just wanted to get the pictures up!



No comments:

Post a Comment