Monday, July 19, 2010

I am on craftgawker!

I received an email today that informed me that one of my photos was accepted by craftgawker. It was actually the photo I had posted on my last post so I am sure most of you that are reading this have already seen the photo. As of right now it is still on the first page of the website so go check out craftgawker.com

I have been really trying to get a better grasp on photography skills. I have a fairly nice Nikon camera that has the ability to take nice picture, must be the person behind the camera that has yet to figure everything out. Needless to say, I am very pleased that some of the work I have been putting into taking better pictures has somewhat paid off. There are many bloggers who specialize in photography and have some great tutorials so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment