Monday, February 21, 2011

Owl Hats

When I got the request for these hats, as I said here, I was very excited. I finished these quite quickly considering I had to write the pattern and then make both hats. I honestly LOVE these hats. I would make them again and again.

Now for the pictures....


When looking at these I couldn't help but think... make it pink!


Make it blue!


Make it PINK!

Make it BLUE!

For all those Disney buffs (like me) you will immediately be thinking of Sleeping Beauty when the fairies are changing the color of Sleeping Beauty's dress. Unfortunately, Jasmine was Aurora's understudy for this photo shoot.

The pattern for this owl hat is not yet posted. Stay tuned to find out how to get ahold of this jewel of a pattern!

1 comment:

  1. I used the blue one yesterday and LOVE it!!! Thanks again :) Love the viking hat you have posted too :)

    ReplyDelete