Monday, April 19, 2010

Crochet Market Bag

I started this market bag quite some time ago. I put it in one of the forbidden baskets of half finished projects. I really have been focusing on finishing all of the projects that I start so I have been trying to pick up some half finished projects. I picked this project up because the idea of a market bag is always nice because they can be used for so many things, including a beach bag :) It made me feel like I may need a beach bag soon so I should get to finishing this. I also love the diamond shaped pattern in this bag. It so far looks beautiful!


I am a little unsure of the large increases right at the beginning. It doesn't seem like the bag will lay out the way I thought it would at the bottom. I suppose it will look differently once everything is finished and as you can see, I haven't gotten all that far.



No comments:

Post a Comment