Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chewbacca Golf Club Cover




Here is another installment of my Star Wars themed golf club covers. This one is styled after the lovable Chewbacca.

I used fun fur as well as the acrylic yarn to get the furry look. Then I simply used blue and black yarn to double stitch in a mouth and eyes.

This club cover is special to me because it was made with vintage yarn from my grandmother. My mom gave me some of her old crochet hooks and knitting needles as well as a few skeins of yarn. I really liked this color brown and I was glad to use some of it for this project. I am keeping this set for myself or for one of my brothers in case they ever decide to start golfing.

Here's the pattern to make this club cover. The only difference is you need to add in the fun fur for the top section where you do knit only rounds. I used blue yarn for his eyes and black for his mouth. Here is the double stitch pattern. It is quite simple but I figured I would include it to make it easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment